Why Should You Attend Our Career Fair?
The MSE-NE Career Fair provides an opportunity not found anywhere else! It is the only career fair at the University of Florida pairing students with materials science or nuclear engineering experience with you, the companies looking to recruit those specific candidates.
This year, the entire MSE-NE Career Fair will be hosted by the UF Career Connections Center, offering both an In-person event on Sept. 29 and a virtual option via the CareerFair+ app on Sept. 30. CareerFair+ is available on both the App Store and Google Play.
As an exhibitor in our VIRTUAL career fair, an unlimited number of your organization’s representatives can participate and engage with prospects.
Exhibitor Items Due On-Site for In-Person Fair
In-Person Career Fair
Virtual Career Fair
Sept. 29, 2021
In-Person Career Fair9 – 11:30 a.m. EST, O’Connell Center
Sept. 30, 2021
Virtual Career Fair9 – 11:30 a.m. EST via the CareerFair+ app
Registration is now open!
- Register for the fair with the UF Career Connections Center
- Choose your registration type (Corporate or Non-profit) and scroll down through the event descriptions to click the radio button to choose your event(s), and then click the NEXT button at the bottom of the page to continue the registration process.
MSE-NE IN-PERSON Career Fair
- The In-Person event will be held on Sept. 29 in conjunction with the UF campus-wide Career Showcase event. If you sign up to attend both the Career Showcase and the MSE-NE In-Person event, the add-on price will be $150 per booth. If you sign up for the MSE-NE In-Person event only, the cost will be $395.
MSE-NE Virtual Career Fair
- The MSE-NE Virtual Career Fair event will be held via the CareerFair+ app on Sept. 30 in conjunction with the UF campus-wide Career Showcase event. If you sign up to attend both the Career Showcase and the MSE-NE Virtual event, the add-on price will be $150 per booth. If you sign up for the MSE-NE Virtual Career Fair event only, the cost will be $395.
- Download the CareerFair+ app and set up your company profile.
- Modify and customize the timings of your schedule to suit your preferences, before the scheduling window opens to job candidates.
- Monitor your schedule once the scheduling window opens to keep track of candidates booking their appointments.
- NOTE: The person listed in the primary contact information section will receive all event-related emails and communications and, if necessary, is responsible for forwarding the information to persons in your organization who will be attending the event(s), including details on travel, schedule, payment, appointment booking and more.
Day Before the Virtual Career Fair
- Go to CareerFair+ to login to your account and view your meetings
- Note the profiles and resumes of the candidates that have scheduled times to meet with you
- If you want to close any remaining time slots to avoid them being booked before the scheduling window closes, you can do this by clicking on ‘Manage Schedule’ and then ‘Edit Time Slots’ to block them off
Day of the Virtual Career Fair
- Once the scheduling window has closed, your schedule for meetings should not change. You can click Download Appointments if you wish to export your appointments to an excel spreadsheet
- If your schedule is utilizing the in-built video meeting rooms, simply click the link to join your video room, sit back and wait for candidates to enter for their appointments
- If your schedule is not utilizing the in-built video meeting rooms, you will connect with your candidates via the interaction type given on the schedule, for example through an external video platform, or by calling the candidate on their mobile
- If you chose to download the Career Fair Plus app, you can use it alongside the desktop version to add private notes and/or ratings for your candidates, which you can then export at the end of the fair. The app also has an integrated timer to help you stay on track.
- You can contact email@example.com if you have any other questions or issues!
After Completing Your Registration
Please email us a version of your company’s logo with a transparent background (png format) so we can add your company to the MSE-NE Career Fair homepage. Note: Registration is not complete and virtual booth space is not guaranteed until full payment has been received.
RENTAL CARSThe following car rental companies are available in Gainesville:
- Alamo, 352-377-7005
- Avis, 352-376-8155
- Budget, 352-373-3959
- Enterprise, 352-372-8779
- Hertz, 352-373-8444
- National, 352-377-7005