Why Should You Go To The Career Fair?
The MSE•NE Career Fair provides an opportunity not found anywhere else! It is the only career fair at the University of Florida pairing students with materials science or nuclear engineering experience with you, the companies looking to recruit those specific people. By registering, your company will be recognized as a Career Fair Sponsor on the homepage of this website. Companies registering bywill also be recognized on the event’s associated promotional materials.
Display and Exhibit Items Due On-Site
Registration Fees Due
7 a.m. - 8 a.m.
Check-in and Setup
8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
9:15 a.m. - 11 a.m.
|Catered meal for each company representative*|
|One table / two chairs|
|Two tables / four chairs (if required)|
|Company logo on MA banner, event promotional materials if registered by Aug. 30|
|Speaking opportunity at MSE•NE Career Fair|
|Invitation to MSE Annual Spring Banquet|
|Access to Student Resume Library two weeks prior to MSE Career Fair|
After Completing Registration
- Please email us a version of your company’s logo with a transparent background (png format) so we can add your company to the homepage.
- Ship us your display items (more information below).
- Optional Items to Bring:
- Name tags
- Power strips/extension cords (we have a limited number available)
- Directions to the event can be found here. If you have items to unload when you arrive, please pull up around the circle drive where we will have volunteers waiting to assist. You may also enter through the UF Bookstore.
- Parking: Parking is available at the Reitz Union parking garage.
- Check-in: Please be sure every representative in attendance signs the check-in sheet upon arrival.
Shipping Your Exhibit/DisplayItems must be sent to the below address and scheduled to arrive NO LATER THAN 5 p.m., FRIDAYto guarantee availability on the event day. Please track shipments and contact us to verify delivery has been received BEFORE the event date. If delivery has not been verified, we cannot guarantee your items will be available. Student assistance with setting up display and promotional materials will be provided.
UF MSE•NE Career Fair Hold for: [Company Name] Rhines Hall 549 Gale Lemerand Drive Gainesville, FL 32611 Attn: Royce CopelandDO NOT:
- Send items for delivery on a Saturday or Sunday, as the university is closed.
- Send items on the event day, as we will not be at the delivery location.
Cancellations & RefundsRegistration fees are NOT refundable or transferrable. If a cancellation is requested, paid fees will act as a credit toward a future Career Fair event.
Airport InformationDelta and American Airlines fly into the Gainesville Regional Airport. Representatives can also fly into Jacksonville International Airport, the Tampa International Airport or the Orlando International Airport, then rent a car to travel approximately 2 hours to Gainesville.
Rental CarsThe following car rental companies are available in Gainesville.
- Alamo, 352-377-7005
- Avis, 352-376-8155
- Budget, 352-373-3959
- Enterprise, 352-372-8779
- Hertz, 352-373-8444
- National, 352-377-7005